Dallas 2020 Virtual Event
Worldwide, five billion people currently lack access to safe surgical care. One World Surgery is a nonprofit confronting this global health crisis by partnering with communities, healthcare providers, and leaders in healthcare to deliver surgical and primary services.
To help make this important work possible, we ask you to join us for an exciting virtual event featuring updates from our Honduran and Dominican partners.
2020 Dallas Virtual Event
Thursday, October 8th
- Photos of medical mission heroes
- Recognition of our generous sponsors
- Video updates from OWS Honduran and Dominican partners
- Messages from SCA, WellMed and USMD national leadership
- What it means to be part of an OWS medical mission
Click the buttons below for more information or contact Gina Donlin at email@example.com or 708-267-0856.
After you RSVP, you will receive a confirmation email. A week prior to the event, when the site is live, you will be invited to register to view the program on October 8. If you are unable to join us, you will be able to watch the program later.
Proudly Sponsored By