Proudly Sponsored By
Worldwide, five billion people currently lack access to safe surgical care. One World Surgery is a nonprofit confronting this global health crisis by partnering with communities, healthcare providers, and leaders in healthcare to deliver surgical and primary services.
To help make this important work possible, we ask you to join us for an exciting virtual event featuring live updates from our Honduran and Dominican partners.
2020 One World Surgery Virtual Gala
Friday, October 30th
- Photos of medical mission heroes
- Recognition of our generous sponsors
- Details about the auction items and how to bid
- Video updates from OWS Honduran and Dominican partners
- Auction – featured items you can bid on during the event!
- Founders message from Dr. Peter Daly and LuLu Daly
- 2020 OWS video
- Fund-A-Need: Help provide hope and healing to thousands of patients awaiting care.
We are all in this together, and we need you now more than ever.
Click the buttons below for more information or contact Gina Donlin at email@example.com or 708-267-0856.
After you RSVP, you will receive a confirmation email. A week prior to the event, when the site is live, you will be invited to register to view the program on October 30. If you are unable to join us, you will be able to watch the program later.